- 100g sugar
- 100g of cream 35%
- 120g fresh milk
- Bring the cream to the boil.
- Caramelise the sugar well until it turns a dark, almost burnt colour.
- When the caramel is ready, slowly and carefully pour in the cream while stirring until the caramel is completely dissolved. Be careful as it may splatter and it is at a high temperature.
- Once the mixture is lukewarm, add the fresh milk and dissolve.
- Fill a siphon, fill with the charge and keep in the fridge.
This mixture can be spoiled by excess fat, so it is not advisable to shake the siphon too much or put too much load in it.