272g mineral water
4g sorbet stabiliser
50g lemon juice
1. When cold, mix the water and dextrose with a hand mixer.
2. Place the mixture in a saucepan to heat.
3. At 40°C and above, add the stabiliser previously mixed with the sugar.
4. Stir with the whisk and heat to 85°C.
5. Cool as quickly as possible to 4°C.
6. Once the mixture has cooled, add the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
7. Pack in airtight, aseptic jars and store in the refrigerator, or freeze.
8. Then mix with the desired fruit puree and the proportion will depend on the type of fruit, if it is more pulpy, watery, acidic etc… and in this case it is compensated with water and sugar.