- 300g milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 50g sugar
- 400g mascarpone
- Work the egg yolks with the sugar while the milk is boiling.
- Make a crème anglaise, strain and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- When it has lost its heat, gently stir in the mascarpone until it is well dissolved in the mixture.
- Cool and fill the siphon, charge with N2O, shake and leave to stand in the fridge.
- This espuma is much lighter than a normal mascarpone cream, so if it is to be used to make a tiramisu, it should be made in a bowl and at the time of consumption.